ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

Why are you saying to reduce this problem. We want Black crush issue free mobile. We spent 50000. Some buyers got perfectly fine device and I got defective piece with this Black crush issue. Please provide mobile replacement at your service centre. Because you are telling lie that it is software issue. Guaranteed it is hardware problem. Because if there is software issue. All customer should face this problem.

Bicboi
Star II
Just tell us if this is fixable over OTA software update
i didn't pay 50k for this crap, fast draining battery, low quality display and a macro camera that cannot focus properly, my 4 year old lenevo k8 helped take picture of ID card because this crap phone can't
Big disappointment!

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Bicboi

Just tell us if this is fixable over OTA software update

i didn't pay 50k for this crap, fast draining battery, low quality display and a macro camera that cannot focus properly, my 4 year old lenevo k8 helped take picture of ID card because this crap phone can't

Big disappointment!

View post
Totally support you. Battery performance is not consistent and often drops by 30% in 4 hours of web browsing just. Black crush is there...nothing to mention again... Rest is fine

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Asus should learn from OnePlus about their robust software ream and quick fixes and frequent software updates. Camera performance is not consistent and reliable. Always depending on Gcam instead of the stock app.

sehi
Star III
Cpz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/103810#Comment_103810

Its hardware issue i final got replacement permission from flipkart after long fight

View post
Hi Brother even I'm fighting with the flipkart from long time I tried 3 Times for replacement but they got rejected because technician telling they doesn't have any option for this Issue. Help me to get replacement brother. I'm really fed-up with this issue. I don't think so Asus gonna solve this issue. Please Help me how I'll get replacement brother.