Star I
chanakya213

P

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: .32

Rooted or not: NOT ROOTEDal rSignal ops suddenly and come back in few seconds

Rog 3 signal sudden drop and come back issue
screenshot-20201006-100542539.jpg
I am having the same issue, 2 days back i purchased Rog 3 global version 12gb/512gb version and using it in Saudi Arabia on STC network. Signal works with high speed on My old mobile but Rog 3 failed my expectations, sudden drop of signals every time, keeps connecting and disconnecting every 5 mins i have to keep toggling Airplane mode On/Off to refresh network signals, VoLTE not working on ROG3, everytime I call someone network switches from 5G/4G to H that results in bad call quality. Everytime when I have to go online I have to goto nearby WiFi to have a stable connection. Already Update to 17.0823.2008.78 but still the same problem. Already done Factory reset twice but still the same problem.

rkalakoti814
Star I
Dispintment with rog 3 phone .
I just buy this phone on 08 Sept 2020 now this phone having this cind of issues of single dropping . I need to reboot the phone in a day 3 to 4 time because of this .. I was not having this cind of expection from asus .. please help me
screenshot-20201007-195806441.jpg
No signal 😔

khawer_ahsan
Star I
P.chai

@rev.vishal

Happened to me in the first week. Signal comes n goes, 4g signal was on but no internet and signal disappeared I got them all.

But there's a way to fix it.

Network>Mobile network>APN

Then create a new APN by google search all those details from your network provider site.

The default set up that came up with the phone seems not quite right.

My problem solved after I did this.

View post
I am not even getting an option to add APN (See Screenshot attached). It works fine on my other old fone. Network name : Lebara (Saudi Arabia)

khawer_ahsan
Star I
Anders_ASUS

I already have plenty of logs for this issue. I hope we can get it solved soon. Thanks!

View post
Thanks please, we are eagerly waiting. I dont want to switch back to my old phone for this silly reason.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
khawer.ahsan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120872#Comment_120872

Thanks please, we are eagerly waiting. I dont want to switch back to my old phone for this silly reason.

View post
Your issue is different. Most of the users in this thread are from Indonesia. So the issue discussed in this thread will only happen to Indonesian customers.