siniwie
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 78.
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi. I heard that version 58 is best for sot and battery life. How can I downgrade to 58 if i bought phone with 78? Is it possible?
10 REPLIES 10

reuben4k
Star III
If you search on the XDA forums there are guides and instructions on how to do so.

siniwie
Star III
reuben4k

If you search on the XDA forums there are guides and instructions on how to do so.

View post
Is it True about battery life on 58?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Well, if you really want .58 you can downgrade to A9 and then update as you please, making sure to disregard the FOTA Service notifications.
If you're prepared to to a downgrade to A9 however - which will wipe your data - I recommend you try a factory reset first.
You can find the necessary UL files on the support page for ROG 3.

siniwie
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

Well, if you really want .58 you can downgrade to A9 and then update as you please, making sure to disregard the FOTA Service notifications.

If you're prepared to to a downgrade to A9 however - which will wipe your data - I recommend you try a factory reset first.

You can find the necessary UL files on the support page for ROG 3.

View post
I got almost clean version. Bought phone 3 days ago. No sense to wipe data i think. I saw user who got 9h more work on device with 58 vs 78. Is it possible?