arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog II
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Once in 2 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ALL
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,

My phone is restarting without any reason every second day.
I submitted my mobile at service center 20 days before and reported the issue at that time also. The service center people just downgraded the OS version and handed over the mobile to me as a result still the issue is persisting. The mobile is still restarting again and again. My warranty is about to expire in one week. What kind of service work is this? What after my warranty expires?? Please, answer my query.

Really pathetic service by ASUS

Thanks,
Arpit

HELP @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @TITAN
5 REPLIES 5

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
My cpu usage is also going 100 perc without any apps in the bacground even after the latest fota update fix. Attaching screenshot

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
arpitgenius

My cpu usage is also going 100 perc without any apps in the bacground even after the latest fota update fix. Attaching screenshot

screenshot-20201009-122516686.jpg

screenshot-20201009-122537368.jpg

View post
Hi, please PM your details to @Anders_ASUS or @Gustav_ASUS

We need your Firmware number (please dont reply"the latest one" , please help us with providing the exact firmware number)
Serial Number
And the previous RMA number you received when submitting the device for service , and the country you are based in.

We can then follow-up directly with the related service department for your issue.

Thank you

amansh1004
Rising Star I
arpitgenius

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog II
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Once in 2 days
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ALL

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

My phone is restarting without any reason every second day.

I submitted my mobile at service center 20 days before and reported the issue at that time also. The service center people just downgraded the OS version and handed over the mobile to me as a result still the issue is persisting. The mobile is still restarting again and again. My warranty is about to expire in one week. What kind of service work is this? What after my warranty expires?? Please, answer my query.

Really pathetic service by ASUS

Thanks,

Arpit

HELP @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @TITAN

Mobile Restart Randomly
Most probably ur device motherboard is faulty like mine😃

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
amansh1004

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37482/mobile-restart-randomly

Most probably ur device motherboard is faulty like mine😃

View post
Yes I also think the same. Same kind of restart issue happened with Asus 6Z. asus seriously has flaws