Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everytimeee
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As a mod sent me PM but haven't got replied since🙂my device is reaching 40 degrees even while listening music and using instagram, when I'm playing games the screen is locking again and again than it reboots itself, In one month my warranty will also come to end and all the service centres are closed here, Give some solution here please and not on PM!

3 REPLIES 3

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
I am also experiencing same problem. Today I monitoree my mobile and noticed that cpu usage goes 100 percent issue is still persisting. May be because of that problem issue is happening. Asus meeds to look into this seriously. Even mine warranty will expire in one week.

I am attaching a screenshot showing that cpu usage is 100 percent with no app in background apart from armoury crate

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Thanks a lot for sharing your view also, please mods and developers look into this, I don't think that its an hardware issue as it is faced by many users, please help pleasee.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Gaurav,
I have asked details, please share so that service team can help you.