This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My posts remove from ASUS zentalk after posting truth behind auto shutdown XDXD

Bingo_man
Star III
It make me laugh that ASUS team or zentalk moderator remove my post regarding truth behind this ROG 2 auto shutdown even after latest FOTA update why they remove have i open the curtain of their dirty truth...I need an answer GUYS ASUS ROG2 USER #GIVE ME SUPPORT PLEASE³
Why ASUS is playing with us it seems like they are trying to make use of this overheat and meanwhile sell AEROACTIVE cooler of their product ....hahaha Big deal wake up ROG2 user
9 REPLIES 9

sordeliel
Star III
Overheat? I got not overheat issue since the battery consumption fix update.

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Bro same issue is with me, Phone reaching 40 degrees even while listening spotify and using instagram. One mod sent PM but haven't got replied since🙂 In one month my warranty will came to end and all the servjce centres around me are closed, What should I do?

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Gaurav ROGII

Bro same issue is with me, Phone reaching 40 degrees even while listening spotify and using instagram. One mod sent PM but haven't got replied since🙂 In one month my warranty will came to end and all the servjce centres around me are closed, What should I do?

View post
File a petition against Asus to give us our money back.

amansh1004
Rising Star I
@ARP_ASUS i have submitted my device to f1 infosolution services ashok bhavan nehru place,delhi india on 29/09/20 due to this auto shutdown issue..they told me it will take 4-5 days for them ..m trying to contact them from last 3 days and they aren't picking up call..and service center is nearly 40 km from my location..if this is the behaviour then better u should provide refund..m not going to spend 300-400 rs everytime for travel to service center if they can't even answer my calls..