Did you mean: 

ROG 2 AUTO SWITCH OFF WHILE CHARGING /

amirtharaj4apk
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2 ZS660KL
Firmware Version:17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not:NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: WHILE CHARGING AFTER 2 TO 5 MINS - BUT NO SWITCH OFF IN FULL CHARGE while charging
Hi i am using ROG 2 My phone is switch off while charging and also switch of while playing games during charging

any one if having the same issued and finds the solution please help me to solve the issue or
go to the service center is best please help

1st time i am purchasing mobile in asus .1st time itself very bad experience .
6 REPLIES 6

mannahringw
Star III
Have u tried changing the charger adaptor?

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Hi there, I am also facing the same problem, one mod message me on my email but I didn't get the reply! I changed the charger adaptor also, but still its frequently restarting on its own and I can't play games even when it is not on charge🥺

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
If you are facing random reboots or shutdown more than once, try factory reset post .49 firmware. If it doesn't work. 
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

amansh1004
Rising Star I
amirtharaj4apk

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 2 ZS660KL
  2. Firmware Version:17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not:NOT ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: WHILE CHARGING AFTER 2 TO 5 MINS - BUT NO SWITCH OFF IN FULL CHARGE while charging

Hi i am using ROG 2 My phone is switch off while charging and also switch of while playing games during charging

any one if having the same issued and finds the solution please help me to solve the issue or

go to the service center is best please help

1st time i am purchasing mobile in asus .1st time itself very bad experience .

ROG 2 AUTO SWITCH OFF WHILE CHARGING /
Visit service center..everyone whoevr facing this problem.. motherboard is faulty most probably
Visit service center asap and tell them to chck motherboard
I got my device motherboard replaced 1 day back..I was also facing the same problem since august