patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kmnj22
After checking, the RMA no. you provided is not an ASUS official RMA no. Did you visit our official repair center?
Or you may provide me the phone and the address of the official repair center via inbox for further checking.
https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

kmnj22
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi kmnj22

After checking, the RMA no. you provided is not an ASUS official RMA no. Did you visit our official repair center?

Or you may provide me the phone and the address of the official repair center via inbox for further checking.

https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

View post
I visited the service center as suggested by your customer care executive. Kindly refer the attachment for the details regarding the service center. If it is not Asus official repair center, why is it listed in your website and why your customer care executive had suggested me to go to that service center.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kmnj22
Thank you for your quick response! As you recalled, did you receive a number start with "IN...."? That shall be RMA no. Please reply me via PM if you have the number to avoid any personal information leaking. If you didn't have any number like that, please also let me know for further checking.

gavvala
Star I
whats going on asus!!!! u might be busy in innovating new mobiles and i urge you to stop that.....and solve the problems facing by the users, most of them are facing the issue of ASUS LOGO SRUCK ON THEIR PHONES so better solve that first and add on try to get a solution to existing problem (before gettimng another problem in new gadgets)rather innovation of new gadgets..hope you reply on my comment

naveenjangir
Star II
Can any guy please tell that whether the Firmware update Version WW-16.2017.2009.097 is a stable version or still it is a buggy version like the earlier version Version WW-16.2017.2004.075 which made the device dead as brick and forced us to make replace motherboard. Please reply ASAP. The Firmware and the device is of Indian Origin.
Thanks