devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

siniwie
Star III
darkorbitzodiark27

Is that normal ? How is possible i only get 3h of battery 😅.

screenshot-20201008-123533.jpg

View post
Thats sick. Im thinking about return this phone to seller. This is so badly optimized or phone doesnt get 6000mah.

eqlm2
Rising Star I
siniwie

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122636#Comment_122636

Thats sick. Im thinking about return this phone to seller. This is so badly optimized or phone doesnt get 6000mah.

View post
it seems that not all the phones get the same batteries, some of them has an amazing SOT and others have a suck batteries
welcome to battery lottary world.

siniwie
Star III
And every time battery is i incredible on youtube tests. But real life shows something another.

John_p
Rising Star I
siniwie

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122536#Comment_122536

Maybe 10-12% per hour usage ( watching yt for example). I didnt check sot from 100 to 0%

Can u download Accu Battery from Google Play and check out battery like me? Its something wrong i think. 3400/6000 battery health.

screenshot-20201008-080010288.jpg

View post
On an average most of us have been getting 10% for every hour which can improve according to Me but it's not bad . I recently made a change , I went to developer mode and reduced the animation, transition settings to 0.5x and I'm getting 1 extra hour sot .
They can improve the optimization through software updates but that idk when it'll happen . But eventually with 10% for every hour you will get 10-11 hours on a complete drain which is normal. Your battery does not have any problem

John_p
Rising Star I
siniwie

Is it normal to charge from 3% to 99% in 44 mins? I watched yt and it took about 1.5h. Maybe my battery isnt 6000mah?

screenshot-20201008-114232542-1.jpg

View post
Tbh I doubt that but I'll check with the battery accu app and give you the results tomorrow.
I usually charge my phone upto 80% or sometimes 90% and when it reaches 20% I again charge it
From 80-20% I get 6-7 hours of usage and from 90- 20% I get 7-8.5 hours .
I have never drained my phone completely coz it's unhealthy for the battery but once I completely charged to 100 and allowed it to reach 10% and I got 10 hours of usage with 10% left