This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog phone 2 is dead

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
So I'm gonna tell you everything from the start, when I updated my rog 2 then the device was heating so much and I couldn't play games, This was faced by all the Rog 2 users, then I red a thread and by following the steps and downgraded my rog 2 to Android 9, I downgraded it on 26 sep and from 27 sep onwards again the device was heating so much, screen blacking out and charging problems even on android 9😭🥺
Now I upgraded again to a10 and updated the fix then also its heating so much, please help please:(

11 REPLIES 11

devicentextian
Rising Star II
I think you just bricked your phone try searching to google there are tons of solution out there to how to bring your phone alive if still not working bring it to service center

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, have sent you a PM to share details.
Please share, closing this thread.

Bingo_man
Star III
Every time ASUS mods and developer closing this thread PM without positive result

asaniket03
Rising Star I
LianaUchiha

Every time ASUS mods and developer closing this thread PM without positive result

View post
Because they don't want people to see how much bad Rog 2 is they always close my thread without giving solution.last time when I question about that latest updates without any reason they close then y they open this forum ??

Bingo_man
Star III
Yep bruh why all ROG2 USERS are still QUIET .Not all people are rich , I bought with every pennies I had ,for us it's hard to take this phone to servicing centre 3 times