This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led notification constantly glowing red

Hi Asus team,
From last 2 days my asus 6z's led light is constantly glowing red. I tried turning off the notification led light in the system. I tried restarting the device in safe mode and also in treid shutting down and restarting again but the light constantly glowing. It is not responding for any notification. For eg earlier when used to charge full it used to turn green and if any notification used to come it used to blink but not now. 

can you please help me out with this. I have already raised one complain for this but no since yesterday. Please find the complain id A1907156670.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi are you already on the latest fw? 
Are you ok with sharing a bug report with us? It will make it so much easier to find out what is wrong. 
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in sharing the bug report please find the attached bug report. Kindly suggest what needs to be done.

Thanks
Rahul.