This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple of issues encounter (indonesia retail product that just launch two days ago)

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: .70
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Well.. it's really unfortunate for the developer team to seeing you guys messed up a lot with this phone release. it feels like let down and grows a really bad case of disappointment to me and the other cosumer. you guys just like single handedly giving your own consumer a trust issues,
okay anyway there's a lot of problem i encounter, like A LOT in a span of TWO DAYS. and it's a freaking flagship phone dude lol c'mon you can do better than this xD okay so here's the problem
I tried my phone before update to check if there's any black crush issue on the screen.. and yeah it's visible in the lowest brightness (0-30%). and then i updated the firmware into .70. it's improves a lot in the lower brightness but the crush appears on the medium brightness like 45% - 50%. is it called and improvement ? nope it's called epic fail.. miserably
Green tint it's annoying, can you guys removes it, like legit ? i can't even notice any green tint in the new lenovo legion phone at all.. and it's using the same amoled with 144hz. weird huh ?
My second sim is not working and it says (sim 2 is not allowed) my second sim is working on my other phone but not in my rog 3 for some reason.. and funny enough, everytime i turn on the sim 2, the sim 1 isn't working too. and when i turn the second sim off.. the first sim is turned on again. what the f*ck ?
Ram usage is so big compare to Rog phone 2 (even with all app closed)
that's all.. i just burned my 10mil for a failure product.
hope you can fix that things all in the next update immediatelly specifically in my country indonesia. because there's a lot of human buying your product and feel disappointed in just a couple of days.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
oh by the way i just want to know if it's safe to upload the bug report in here ? because it says that there's a sensitive information inside. what do you think ?
16 REPLIES 16

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Not fixed yet.. crazy that this phone had a lot of issues in DAY ONE Release. For a flagship phone i think it's kinda stupid that this thing happen.

ho_hanki
Star I
@Ogghy, my problem have been solved, my sim 2 is working now, the root of problem is from kementrian perindustrian, my dealer contacted kemenperin and request for re-register sim 2 IMEI, and wait for 5days -2weeks depends on the queue, and problem solved.