This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M1 : Beta 4 (432) Major/Minor Bugs...

Boss1999
Star III
1. Model:- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
2. Version:- Android 10 V.432 (Beta 4)
3. Subject:- Major/Minor Bugs
Hello Asus Moderators,
As i used this Android 10 beta version 432... I found some Major Or Minor Bugs... According to your Choice...
(Note:- All Viewers, Tag Each and every Asus Moderators, So they will fix these bugs and bring proper stable update)
Bugs that i noticed, and made video proof...
1. Screen Brightness Issue
As mentioned, i recorded a video regarding Screen brightness issue... Basically the brightness was not working properly at outside, i was had to set full (100% brightness) for viewing in outdoor, please see the video👇👇👇
2. Navigation Gesture Gap Bug (Small Width dpi)
In this, the Android 10 navigation Gesture bar, was taking lot of space that it was looks like odd in manner... But it can be fixed by manually process just
Goto Settings -> About Phone -> (Find) Build Number -> Tap 6 to 7 times -> (Just Look for) Small Width (Default Value:- 423dpi) -> Change to 410 dpi
Problem solved... But asus should fix this in stable update, see PDF
3. Home Screen Widget (Google Search Bar)
In this, in Home screen the Google Search bar was unable to move it... But when i set and placed that widget, It was removed if it is a feature then ignore it... Otherwise Asus Should fix this bug
4. Huge Gap from bottom screen chin to home screen showing apps
In this bug, it was very odd and very irritating look problem... Why there is very big gap i didn't understand even in normal dpi width (423dpi) and as well as modified dpi width (410dpi)... It breaks the look of homescreen and looks very oddy look... Please Asus, fix it.
6-huge-gap-having-chin-to-apps.png
5. Google Playstore Downloading Problem
In Google Playstore, after downloading/updating from 5 to 6 apps it showing error messages and can't able to install that apps, on below attached PDF is the proof,
6. Navigation Bar At Normal Screen Vs. Navigation Bar at the time of running Keyboard
Here, i changed the dpi size from 423 to 410... And you can see the results on below attached PDF...
7. Drop-down Arrow while running Keyboard in wrong Alignment
Its nearly related to above mentioned bug (No. 6 Bug), but here's the problem regarding that drop-down arrow showing on bottom left side, see the image.
9-drop-down-alignment.png
8. Unwanted Settings Suggestions in Settings App
In this, in comparison from Beta 3 the rate of Settings Suggestions was decreased but... Same thing, added 2 new more suggestions are placed... And also can't removed it, i request you Asus please fix this problem... Please it looks like irritating
9. Camera App:- Photo Clicking while from Front Camera
It was the new bug that i found from this version, when i switched from Rear camera to from camera in photo mode while i turned on the flash... Then on front side it automatic glows and even i didn't clicked the capturing the photo... It was a serious bug asus Should fix it ASAP..., For more info. please see the video
10. Camera App:- Video recording automatically starts from switching Photo to Video Mode in Both Front And Rear Camera
Should i explaine, or you understand the heading... For more understanding please see the video... (Well I don't know that it was a feature or serious bug...) But Asus Should answer this
11. Sometimes the Apps Are not showing in App Drawer in Quickstep
This problem was happened with me one time only... But when i changed the Small width (from 410 dpi to 423 dpi)... And i set it to text size and display size to small... It was a bug... Asus Should Fix it.
13-apps-not-showing-in-quickstep.png
Extra Bugs... That I can't able to get the proof...
12. Apps Crashing frequently (Like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Etc) But fixed after restarting/reboot the device.
13. Charging time slowly decreased from 4hrs to 3hrs 30min. But need to fix more... like it should be 2hrs 45 min. To 3 hrs. (All users are demanding for this thing)
14. Need a little bit more improvement in Sound quality (from 20 to 30%) both in Speaker and headphones/earphones... Asus should review it
15. Network Drop several times (While giving Hotspot to other devices) and in standby mode... And it was fixed after restarting or turn on airplane mode but after several times again it problem was started... Asus should also review it and fix it.
All viewers (Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Users), please share this post to Every users and reach this post to Asus Developers and Moderators...
Thank you
Tarun Dalai
Please Moderators see this
@Victor01_ASUS, @Christine_ASUS @Christine@Christine@Christine, @ARP_ASUS @ARP@ARP, @Anders_ASUS,@Laura_ASUS, @CH_ASUS, @Titan_ASUS, @kikoly, @Mister, @Y_ASUS
66 REPLIES 66

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you all for your reply! Back to check on you guys temporary during the holiday 🙂 I have forwarded the information of black flash while switching app to home page in Gesture navigation to the relevant department. Let me check if it is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system or not, because I can replicate the situation in other model with Android 10 AOSP system as well. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Hi Tarundalai1999
Thank you for your reply. I only have a quick glance of your passage. Can you provide me the scenario that you faced the camera flash issue in numerical order so that I can replicate with my device more accurately?
E,g.
scenario 1. ...
scenario 2. ...

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you all for your reply! Back to check on you guys temporary during the holiday 🙂 I have forwarded the information of black flash while switching app to home page in Gesture navigation to the relevant department. Let me check if it is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system or not, because I can replicate the situation in other model with Android 10 AOSP system as well. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Hi Tarundalai1999

Thank you for your reply. I only have a quick glance of your passage. Can you provide me the scenario that you faced the camera flash issue in numerical order so that I can replicate with my device more accurately?

E,g.

scenario 1. ...

scenario 2. ...

View post
Not at all..the black flash while switching app to home page in Gesture navigation is not present in MiA3 .. it's also purely aosp based..

Boss1999
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Hi Tarundalai1999

E,g.

scenario 1. ...

scenario 2. ...

View post
Its not Black... Sorry for typing Black... Its Back flash

Boss1999
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Hi Tarundalai1999

E,g.

scenario 1. ...

scenario 2. ...

View post
@Christine_ASUS, please i had done a post regarding call recording feature

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Tarundalai1999

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122275#Comment_122275

Its not Black... Sorry for typing Black... Its Back flash

View post
Don't get confused..she replied to the bug i reported, which is the wallpaper turning black returning to home screen from any app