zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We All Each And Every Time Report Bug Of Their Software Update But They Are Not Accept Their Bug, And Making Fool To Us.
When We Report Bug They Just Say 1. Wipe Chache Data, 2. Factory Data HardReset, 3. Go To Service Center.
Even Service Center Workers Also Say There Is Bug In Software, But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue Again Diagnosis Your Device. In This Way They Making Fool To Us.
My Device Have Battery Draining Issue. After .087 Max Pro M1 Update But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue wtf Is This.
screenshot-20201004-112712.png
I Used App For Not More Than 30 Mint. But Battery Go To 60%
And last but not the least I Reported Previously Also I am facing Touch Screen Issue, Some Time They Stop Response Upon Touch, But Till Asus Not Solve This Issue. I Alredy Replace Touch Screen Also, Again I Am Facing Same Issue What Are You Doing Asus I want to Know.
RMA NUMBER : INXHK40068

STOP MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER

7 REPLIES 7

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
If you ask me, your battery is dead. And I also have another suggestion, just get another phone, you're making way too much noise for a 100usd phone.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
qromodynmc

If you ask me, your battery is dead. And I also have another suggestion, just get another phone, you're making way too much noise for a 100usd phone.

View post
There Is not .01 Chance Of Battery Dead.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi,  Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

Junrel
Star III
qromodynmc

View post
Fuck sake they are not doing their job. Even its just 100usd phone it is still expensive for us because we are not rich. If for you 100usd just a small amount of money good for you, so shut up!!