jogg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3 16/512
Firmware Version: .70
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bypass charging not working even if it is turned on still charging the battery. Any help? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
I am noticing for a quite a time that, there is no difference in heat levels whether we use bypass charging of play directly through battery power
Pubg settings- smooth 90fps , colorfull, anti- aliasing enabled from ingame( game genie anti-aliasing disabled) and 50% to 60% brightness , X MODE disabled
With battery and 1 hour gameplay around 44-46°c
Bypass charging and 1 hour gameplay around 44-45°c
Room temperature in both having 30-35°c
So the only benifit of bypass charging is battery health maintenance and long gameplay but there is no less heat advantage and even bypass charging is not working properly and sometimes even when bypass charging enable battery drops 2-3% or increases 2-3% in hour (i properly checked with bypass charging symbol inside battery bar and not the double lightning symbol and with official charger)
Asus, the information i provided about problems , hoping for fix of this bug and also heat issue fix for bypass charging
😁😁😁