This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim 4G don't work at the same time?

ptsena
Star I
  1. Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 6 - ZS630KL-2A005EU  8GB/256GB 
  2. Firmware Version: Version WW-16.1220.1906.167
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
========================================

When I have both SIM cards in option 2G / 3G / 4G, one of them is without signal. I do not realize, because on the phone apparently everything is normal, but whoever calls me there was no signal, it is as if it was off. Do not call or receive messages. Later I get a message from the mobile operator saying that someone tried to contact. Can't you put both cards in 4G at the same time? This was already happening on Zenfone 3 and it's disappointing to happen ...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi
Both cannot be active at the same time - they can be in standby simultaneously. Meaning you should be able to receive calls from both numbers - however you cannot be in an active call on SIM1 , for example, and receive a call on SIM2 - it will appear as SIM2 cannot be reached as they are not active at the same time. 

Br
CH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi
Both cannot be active at the same time - they can be in standby simultaneously. Meaning you should be able to receive calls from both numbers - however you cannot be in an active call on SIM1 , for example, and receive a call on SIM2 - it will appear as SIM2 cannot be reached as they are not active at the same time. 

Br
CH

ptsena
Star I
Thanks for the clarification, I will test this, so be quiet  🙂