This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB C (Female) to 3.5mm headphone jack (Male) adapter.

Craven
Rising Star II
I'm looking for such a thing but can't find one online. I don't know the specific name for that adapter. I'm planning on using it on my ROG Cetra type-C earphones and connect it to the aerocooler's 3.5mm jack along with the charging cable to make use of the By-pass charging feature. I can't connect anything on the bottom port because it's gonna block my hands. I can get by if I change the orientation but it's not very comfortable.
4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I understand completely what you're looking for, but I have never come across an adapter like that. It should work with a USB-C splitter though, but I'm unable to test that theory right now.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
amazon.co.uk/Headphone-LcueGuk-Charging-Essential-More-Support-Silver/dp/B07TXCZ3YK

something like this is what you want I think.

Craven
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

amazon.co.uk/Headphone-LcueGuk-Charging-Essential-More-Support-Silver/dp/B07TXCZ3YK

something like this is what you want I think.

View post
Yeah it's something like that. It's supposed to be 2 female usb Cs there, no 3.5 mm jack. I need to plug in both my type C earphones and type C charger and connect the adapter to that one side port.

Craven
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

I understand completely what you're looking for, but I have never come across an adapter like that. It should work with a USB-C splitter though, but I'm unable to test that theory right now.

View post
I also thought a splitter would be a good idea but then i saw some reviews on how most of them are incompatible on some high end devices so it kinda gave me a bad impression. If you have access to one and test it out, that would be fantastic!