Star I
System: Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UAL
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UAL
Frequency of occurrence: One time
Reset OS: Windows
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Trying to connect two external displays. One through HDMI port works fine but the USB-C to HDMI adapter is not letting me connect a second HD monitor. Are any of the ports in this laptop available to allow me to connect a second display? Does USB-C allow VGA output?
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vineetwins
  1. System: Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UAL
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UAL
  4. Frequency of occurrence: One time
  5. Reset OS: Windows
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: Trying to connect two external displays. One through HDMI port works fine but the USB-C to HDMI adapter is not letting me connect a second HD monitor. Are any of the ports in this laptop available to allow me to connect a second display? Does USB-C allow VGA output?

ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UAL two external display
some USB C Ports have supported circuit with firmware, so those ports can be supported to connect to monitor. you can send a email to Asus service

vineetwins
Star I
@Blake_ASUS Please advise. Is there any way to enable USB-C to video output by changing any bios settings?

vineetwins
Star I
Asus - Don't bother replying now. Let this thread be open testimony to how utterly irresponsive you are.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Moderator was ON LEAVE! Please be reasonable.
There is even a post up front for it.

The USB ports of this model do not support display export. It's hardware design, not BIOS setting
You may search online for other third party ways, but I will not suggest or guarantee you any of it.