klinelozada
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I updated to the latest firmware with no problem at all, one of the mods has also disclosed that one of the issues going to be tackled in the new update is the battery not charging problem.
I also charge my phone 2 or 3 a day, mostly just 2 morning and evening, my battery is limited to 90% not to over charge.
But charging my phone just now, it wont charge, been re-plugging it and wait 15 to 30 mins before re-plugging again but to no avail, still not charging.
It's charging on a normal USB C charger which is much slower btw, the problem only persist on the official ROG Charger.
I hope mods could address this problem properly.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
klinelozada

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I updated to the latest firmware with no problem at all, one of the mods has also disclosed that one of the issues going to be tackled in the new update is the battery not charging problem.

I also charge my phone 2 or 3 a day, mostly just 2 morning and evening, my battery is limited to 90% not to over charge.

But charging my phone just now, it wont charge, been re-plugging it and wait 15 to 30 mins before re-plugging again but to no avail, still not charging.

It's charging on a normal USB C charger which is much slower btw, the problem only persist on the official ROG Charger.

I hope mods could address this problem properly.

ROG 3 FOTA .70 Battery Not Charging Problem Persist
I will send you a PM with log instructions so we can find out why your phone isn't charging

mark_dion
Star I
same with mine i dunno what to do.