karthiravi11
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 3 12gb 256gb
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): finger print scanner
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

John_p
Rising Star I
karthiravi11

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog phone 3 12gb 256gb
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): finger print scanner

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Screen freeze and other bugs
Just starting a discussion without explaining it won't help the mods nor can other people who face such issues comment about it . Be more specific so people can say if they face the same and mods will give it little more attention

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI,
As John p has mentioned please share more details like scenario, issue frequency, video so that we can check and help.
Also, most important is to share Software version and if not updated do the same.
Go to setting => About => Software information.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ARP_ASUS

HI,

As John p has mentioned please share more details like scenario, issue frequency, video so that we can check and help.

Also, most important is to share Software version and if not updated do the same.

Go to setting => About => Software information.

View post
I think I know what OP is talking about, there is a glitch on chrome where the browser would suddenly stop reacting to geatures, note that the OS will work fine as minimizing Chrome and going back works fine, also when minimizing Chrome and maximizing it again will solve the freezing problem. Might be worth looking into, as on other phones this doesn't seem to happen, so it might be some sort of conflict with some feature interferring with Chrome itself, this doesn't happen on Firefox, so it's exclusive to Chrome.

Fredrik910402
Star III
I got the same isuue, but only a few time on a day . Have latest fota .78