cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio wizard Issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hi there. 
So I don't know If this issue just popped up with the 174 FW or has been around before since I hadn't tested headphones before. But audio wizard doesn't seem to be working at all with headphones. No other audio presets work except for normal. When I click on any other, the audio stops and doesn't come back until I take the headphones out and completely close all music playing apps and audio wizard. 
I'll try other headphones and update this topic. 

Also, another concern about audio wizard is that it's very inconvenient to get out of all apps to go to audio wizard.  Could we get a smart key option to toggle between audio presets? Thankyou 
37 REPLIES 37

ColorSage
Zen Master I
For me, entering Audio Wizard from quick settings is good enough. On .167 there's no problem.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
I'm not saying opening audio wizard is tough. But apps like YouTube (non premium) don't run in the background. I'm asking if maybe like we switch between "Sound-vibrate-mute" we could switch audio presets at a certain smart key command 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Guys anyone? I just tested it with Bluetooth speakers as well and also with Bluetooth headsets. All having the same issue. I also now remember this wasn't around at 156, I didn't test any headphones at 167, and it's it's happening on 174. Please look into this 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Guys, Is anyone of the mods even going to acknowledge that I have an issue here? Ive been asking politely since 2 days now