This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 repaired 2 times from service center

Niks
Star III
My phone came back from repair 2 times from service center.still the problem of autorestart is there.tell me asus what to do otherwise my last option will be filing a complaint against u for cheating and fraud.I have all the proofs regarding this.
8 REPLIES 8

ZT-a8e05e57
Star II
The service of asus is worst ...... I also had so many problems recently...... will never buy an asus product in my life

Niks
Star III
It's not worst but time consuming.my phone to when info service repair for three times and for the third time the motherboard was changed and now I am not facing any shutdown problems so yes their services are slow but ultimately ur device gets repaired

itsjacu
Star I
Urs is just 2 times , mine is 4 now! Still again in service centre. ! Auto restart / black screen issue is frustrating and the service centre is almost 60 kms from my home . Complained to Asus ceo desk several times and all, but is of no use. ! Worst one could ever ask for ; No replacement / refund also initiated!

Niks
Star III
Tell them to replace the motherboard that's the only solution nothing else can solve this frustrating issue.mine was replaced now it's ok .tell them about this show them the zenforuna.dude u don't know how much times I have called them for this issue for the last 2 mys my phone aas at service center for 3 times and finally it got repaired.tell them on twitter that whrere i got a reply from asus tag them.