robustagundam
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
after 1 update 17.0823.2008.78 my phone always lost signal especialy simcard2 not detect the card
and i switch simcard 2 to simcard 1 and simcard that i put in simcard2 tray not geting signal
and there is notification telephony service that sim 2 not allowed
please fix this problem asap I have to work using both network

52 REPLIES 52

Rizky_habibi
Star II
XKOMODOTCOM

Just try this solution: https://xkomo.com/solusi-sim-2-tidak-terbaca-di-asus-rog-phone-3-zs661ks/

I use ROG Phone 3 and with same firmware version, after follow that instruction.

My device running normally 😁

View post
Thanks broooo!!! My device now also normally running!!! 🤘

arbi_revo
Star I
Got this issue also, any update guys?

Rizky_habibi
Star II
arbi.revo

Got this issue also, any update guys?

View post
Just try to set your Data Service Network into sim 2, and then switch to airplane mode about 5 minutes. You can switch on your network again and voila! Your signal will appear on both of SIM. But unfortunately the SIM 2 cannot be used for call, it just can be used for internet connection only

Rizky_habibi
Star II
Rizky.habibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121417#Comment_121417

Just try to set your Data Service Network into sim 2, and then switch to airplane mode about 5 minutes. You can switch on your network again and voila! Your signal will appear on both of SIM. But unfortunately the SIM 2 cannot be used for call, it just can be used for internet connection only

View post
screenshot-20201005-092530516.jpg
screenshot-20201005-092522606.jpg

stanislausadnan
Star II
Guys emang bener ceir penuh, disuruh nunggu sama cust servicenya tapi entah sampai kapan hahahhaa
Ini awalnya mau gw retur tapi ngga jadi
Sambil nunggu aja deh, saling kabar2 ya kalau ada update, ini bikin grup telegram bagus nih hahahha
screenshot-20201005-101531640.jpg