sharx_durgesh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus rog 3 type c to 3.5mm converter not working showing options like we connect data cable to my phone i wanna know from where i get 3.5mm converter and which converter is compatible with asus rog 3 i am really disappointed with quality of converter and i also heard that normal converter is not working so it's not user friendly phone
3 REPLIES 3

John_p
Rising Star I
sharx.durgesh

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus rog 3 type c to 3.5mm converter not working showing options like we connect data cable to my phone i wanna know from where i get 3.5mm converter and which converter is compatible with asus rog 3 i am really disappointed with quality of converter and i also heard that normal converter is not working so it's not user friendly phone

My asus rog 3 type c to 3.5mm converter is not working
Did you try restarting your phone . It's not a problem with the converter it's some software thing . I was facing this but I put it with the converter on another phone and it was working normally so I restarted the phone and it started working normally and has been working since then

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
+1 for same issue. I wont even mind to buy more reliable 3rd party adaptor. Waiting for someone to suggest few options

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @sharx.durgesh,
If you are facing issue with the accessory, you can visit your nearest service center.
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
If you want to buy one make sure it has a inbuilt DAC and the same will support.