This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone suggest usb to 3.5 mm adaptor which works in Rog 3?

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
The stock usb c to 3.5 mm already not working in less than 2 months. Can someone suggest any alternative adaptor available in India?
10 REPLIES 10

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Unless you badly damaged the wire it's extremely unlikely that the adapter is broken. It's a very simple cable, you're more than likely facing some sort of software issue.
But if you want to throw out your money for no reason, any USB Type-c to 3.5mm adapter will work as Asus has a built in dac.

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
nightmaster552

Unless you badly damaged the wire it's extremely unlikely that the adapter is broken. It's a very simple cable, you're more than likely facing some sort of software issue.

But if you want to throw out your money for no reason, any USB Type-c to 3.5mm adapter will work as Asus has a built in dac.

View post
There is no damage external. But it's not working. I doubt any usb c to 3.5 mm works. Doesn't this need a digital usb c to 3.5 mm adaptor?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Please check the functionality of the adapter before you commit to a purchase if possible. There shouldn't be any compatibility issues, but I can't promise that goes for every single adapter on the market.

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
I had this question because one of youtube reviewer mentioned one plus adaptor didn't worked in ROG3