Kautsar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB631KL
Firmware Version:097
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:when slide notified bar while using landscape
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My asus ZenFone max pro m2 facing bug with the notification bar, if you pull the notification bar twice while landscape and it will be like this:
img-20200924-wa0003.jpg

Before i updated my phone to 097 version the notification bar was normal like this:
img-20200924-wa0002.jpg

Please fix the bug and do our Android 10 for ZenFone max pro m1/m2 faster and add a fingerprint swipe gesture
15 REPLIES 15

ryu4zen
Star I
u doesn't play landscape mode games or watch videos in landscape mode, if you would then u would know the perpose of it, the thing is its good to have multiple shortcut in notif bar like deceloper option and storage settings apps management etc rather than one button called settings cuz either way its too irritating to go through all the way inside of the settings rather than clicking the shortcut in notif bar without actually minimising the things u r doing

ryu4zen
Star I
and if u dont know about those shortcuts its an app called tiles shortcuts that gives u ability to manage every shortcuts of apps in notif bar rather than pressing home that minimises the app u r active with and clicking shortcuts in home screen and the next moment u click the app u r doing it goes out of the ram and restarts the app, kinda irritating

ryu4zen
Star I
kk9999gada

This is not bug. But, this is how its supposed to be. 2 rows in previous quick setting used to throw interface out of screen. Now, the Settings button and Edit quick settings button is accessible in landscape which was not accessible previously.

View post
have u ever tried making the pixel density to 450pi in developer option? if u did , that the quick settings wont throw interference out of the screen. so here, just a tip for u how not to throw your interference out of the screen, cuz i used to do that way

ryu4zen
Star I
zhenhong2275

But this is good because you now can press the settings button because it's smaller

View post
who needs setting button when their 21 shortcuts got destroyed? do u guys really use settings button instead of schortcuts that are more helpful ?

ryu4zen
Star I
kk9999gada

This is not bug. But, this is how its supposed to be. 2 rows in previous quick setting used to throw interface out of screen. Now, the Settings button and Edit quick settings button is accessible in landscape which was not accessible previously.

View post
have u ever changed the pixel density to 450pi in developer settings? cuz if u did then the problem u facing of your "interface getting out of the screen" doesn't happen. instead of u solving my problem, i solved yours.