Kautsar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB631KL
Firmware Version:097
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:when slide notified bar while using landscape
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My asus ZenFone max pro m2 facing bug with the notification bar, if you pull the notification bar twice while landscape and it will be like this:
img-20200924-wa0003.jpg

Before i updated my phone to 097 version the notification bar was normal like this:
img-20200924-wa0002.jpg

Please fix the bug and do our Android 10 for ZenFone max pro m1/m2 faster and add a fingerprint swipe gesture
15 REPLIES 15

Kautsar
Star II
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117146#Comment_117146

we want finger print gesture features in our device

this feature isn't present in our device

i have seen this feature in some device which runs on stock rom

View post
Yes especially in nokia device they also using stock android skin on their device and they have that fingerprint gesture feature

ryu4zen
Star I
when will this landscape notification bar will be fixed? its getting irritating to swipe the landscape notification bar all the way to the back to click on the specific button, earlier it was earlier 2×4(8 buttons) now its 1×4, means only 4 buttons in one notification bar page.
screenshot-20201003-093807.png
now i have to swipe 5 times to get to the last page
screenshot-20201003-093815.png
so just leme know if yall gonna fix it or not

zhenhong2275
Star I
But this is good because you now can press the settings button because it's smaller

kk9999gada
Star I
This is not bug. But, this is how its supposed to be. 2 rows in previous quick setting used to throw interface out of screen. Now, the Settings button and Edit quick settings button is accessible in landscape which was not accessible previously.

ryu4zen
Star I
whats the point of using only settings button in notification bar when others gives the ability to choose multiple of it, notification bar is supposed to be the one with many shortcuts not a single button to use it for settings, so u saying to activate any shortcut i have to swipe whole through the notif bar to the end of it just to trigger it? hell no