This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

plugmeup24
Star II
TRB

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121019#Comment_121019

Bro I also face this multiple touch issue in update version .47 but now I haven't face this issue on 17.0823.2008.70..

View post
I use the. 78 version and still face this problem. I've attached a video in the previous comments. Let me know if that's the same problem you faced. @TRB

min844233
Star I
I sent msges from customer service and they told me they will fix this bug coming updates bro .. i hope it will get better for us ..

TRB
Star I
plugmeup24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121056#Comment_121056

I use the. 78 version and still face this problem. I've attached a video in the previous comments. Let me know if that's the same problem you faced. @TRB

View post
Yes bro I faced the same problem. All in a sudden i don't face this( multiple touch) problem. I try multiple things which I share with you, may be this will help.
1st. I change Auto refresh rate to manual (90).
2nd. I applied glass protector on the front screen.
In version .47 I shifted to air trigger because this problem ruin the whole game....when I updat .70 then I shift back to 4 finger claw and in three days only1 time my fire button not works but overall I haven't faced this issue.

plugmeup24
Star II
When will they come with am update? It’s been almost 3 weeks since the problem has been reported dude. People are growing impatient and I feel like buying asus products is just a waste of money at this point. With so many bugs and glitches. Come on Asus,fix the problem already and tell your customers you guys care and are in it for the long haul.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
@plugmeup24 just be patient if they rush an new update another bug will come out.. so just chill it's still a new phone and 2020 still not over.