Did you mean: 

Stuck in bootloop

ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I am using my Asus Max Pro M2 like normally using WhatsApp on my phone and then suddenly it restarts and now it stuck in bootloop and not going to recovery mode it only shows Asus logo now and only able to go in CSC fastboot mode I try to flash stock firmware to it but it shows that flashing is not allowed in lock state my phone is not rooted and not unlocked bootloader so please help me to get rid from this situation.
36 REPLIES 36

ezkyuhiro24
Star II
same problem I facing . only csc fastboot mode . no recovery. bootloader is lock. is this a massive economical savotage? you creating your own problem and then you want us to pay in your prestigious service centers? instead buy a new phone?
this is not a motherboard issue anymore. very basic.. fastboot commands are not working except device-info.. I suggest to release signed images so we can get back on the system even the bootloader is in lock_state... all roms circulate in the internet are unsigned thats why bootloader will not recognize that particular firmware/rom etc

ezkyuhiro24
Star II
#cancelasus motherboard scam

please spread so they can give us solution.

rajeevsac01
Star I
Had the same issue a couple of days back, went to the service center, they cant fix it. Will need a new motherboard (costs 10k), not to mention all the data I lost.
They refuse to acknowledge the fact that this is an issue due to the faulty software update. Customer care says we cant do anything since the phone is out of warranty.
Thousands of people are facing the same issue and they refuse to do anything about it. This is an absolute scam of a company they are running.

I think I shouldn't spend anymore second in this fucking company's website, few words.....just a few...
From Bangladesh, max pro m2, overnight without any clue , stuck on asus bootloop, no customer service in my country, I'm gonna burn this device, ur fault , not mine fucking asus, make 10000000 percent sure no one buy this bullshit, don't know when will I buy my next phone, will use button mobile , but.....but....but.......

Not a single fucking bullshit asus name in my future life......
Go fuck and get a fucking update and stop fucking others money on name of update...
- not a asus fucker anymore

cheremenin
Star I
The issue is very real. I gave a Max Pro M2 as a Christmas gift to a person a year ago, and now not even a full year later it dies on them after an update.
Can't even access recovery, and therefore not sure how to unbrick it. Only one service centre where I live, will be attempting to get any info out of them.
I absolutely DON'T want to pay for anything, as this is clearly a problem from ASUS. They released a faulty update which started killing phones, they should sort this out for me.