Did you mean: 

Stuck in bootloop

ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I am using my Asus Max Pro M2 like normally using WhatsApp on my phone and then suddenly it restarts and now it stuck in bootloop and not going to recovery mode it only shows Asus logo now and only able to go in CSC fastboot mode I try to flash stock firmware to it but it shows that flashing is not allowed in lock state my phone is not rooted and not unlocked bootloader so please help me to get rid from this situation.
36 REPLIES 36

the same problem
Then, how? so a trash cellphone?
f*ck asus

4 days ago, I was facing exactly the same issue on my MAX Pro M2.
I was using Waze tool, suddenly the android reboot and I had this screen. CSC FASTBOOT MODE.

impossible to reboot, whatever the various buttons option (vol down + power, vol up + power, vol down + vol up + power, etc..)
I have so many data that I canno't recover.....

When ASUS will be able to give an answer to such big issue ?

sanskar2609
Star I
p-20200831-114626-vhdr-on.jpg
This morning my cell got stuck as well, has anyone found a solution?

sanskar2609
Star I
sanskar2609

View post
UPDATE :
Took this to the service center, they charged 500 for checking the device as if they didn't knew what the problem was, and asked for 10000 to repair the motherboard.
OPINION :
This a scam company, I had an Asus Zenfone which was 3 years old, in which the battery was was dead they replaced the battery with a fake battery and the they also compromised the the screen that phone is basically useless now.
capture-png.png

ezkyuhiro24
Star II
sanskar2609

View post
facing same problem.. only csc fastboot mode can access.. trying to flash some rom? nahh it will not work coz bootloader is in lock_state, how to unlock bootloader? well go to developer options> oem unlock.. wtf advise is that.. now is there someone here give the right solution? or suggest to buy new phone or go to service centers.. thats terrific.. ASUS you force your users? it is like a economical savotage?

I can barely follow instructions on google sites, everything for 3days after this happenned.. my phone is 2years old now .
some fastboot cmds are not working, but "oem device-info", "getvar all" . I read a pdf stating that fastboot commands are disable in manner, but there is away to enable those commands..like flashing erase etc.