This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush issue still reamain same

Akshat0093
Star II
When the black crush issue will completely dissapear or it remain same? ...heavy issue...Please fix it as soon as possible in next update
12 REPLIES 12

laxmikarnaidu
Star III
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119096#Comment_119096

S9+ really. Why didn't you compare with iphone or better nokia 3310. FYI S9+ plus has 60hz screen.

View post
Yeah..my bad..I should have mentioned Galaxy S20 which have 120hz refresh rate.
I even compared with S20..and I can see the issue of black crush still there after 0.70 update
I just want to mention that issue is still there in Rog phone 3

mdayyub_bth19
Star II
Black crush issue is still remaining same as before update. It is not yet fix after the .70 and .78 updates. It is not arising only while watching the video it's arise all that seen which was captured in slightly darker.
Please fix this bug's. Its really irritating and disappointing of all ROG 3 users.

Noix
Rising Star II
laxmikarnaidu

We can see the black crush issue on youtube.Watch the "The Batman" trailer 2021. I crossed checked with Samsung S9 plus and found that the issue still persist on Rog phone 3 after .70 update

screenshot-20200928-114804474.jpg

View post
I found that the Batman trailer has black crush on all my devices, iPad pro, 65 4k tv, pc monitor and Rog 3.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey Akshat0093
Can you please share the below:
1. Firmware version
2. App to play video (video title where you experience this)
3. Brightness setting
4. Screenshot 

mdayyub_bth19
Star II
mdayyub.bth19

Black crush issue is still remaining same as before update. It is not yet fix after the .70 and .78 updates. It is not arising only while watching the video it's arise all that seen which was captured in slightly darker.

Please fix this bug's. Its really irritating and disappointing of all ROG 3 users.

View post
Not yet resolve the black crushes issue in rog phone 3, this problem is not arise only while u watching the video, this is also arise while u trying to click a photo in low light. I am sharing a photo which was
clicked in low light.