zeakerxxky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
All of my games are not able to connect to the servers unless restart the phone. However, once turn off the data and later turn it back on, the problem occurs again.
4 REPLIES 4

joshua_aquino18
Star III
Same here my data is not stable and my rog2 super delay in data pls help us developer :

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@joshua.aquino18d I deleted your discussion thread since you're already commenting in this one.
Can you provide more detail about your issue so I can have a better understanding of what you mean? Screen recordings would be great.

zeakerxxky
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@joshua.aquino18d I deleted your discussion thread since you're already commenting in this one.

Can you provide more detail about your issue so I can have a better understanding of what you mean? Screen recordings would be great.

View post
Basically the phone has data to do everything besides playing games and sharing hotspot to my laptop. I have to constantly restart my phone in order to allowing my laptop to connect to the hotspot. However, once i turn off the data and turn it back on, the problem reoccured.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@zeakerxxky Sorry for the late reply,
Do you still have the same issue with our new firmware?