Did you mean: 

In Asus ROG 3, Dust Entering Inside Rear Camera Lens

Suheab
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: after usage of 1 week, dust entering inside camera lens
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I got asus ROG 3 and i used it for 10 days, then i noticed that inside rear camera lens dust had entered inside ultrawide camera lens and main camera lens. I gave mobile in service station and they told that they will clean and give. I did some research on this issue and came to know that its manufacturing defect. Once i get mobile from service station i will use for another week and see if again this issue comes or not. If it comes then what should i do? Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If it happens again I recommend you contact/visit service. Bear in mind though that the ROG 3 is not dust rated.

Suheab
Star I
Yes it again happened and i submitted device at service center. They have forwarded issue to Asus's higher level team. I hope they replace device because its a manufacturing defect and no other device has this issue.

mkljn_com
Star II
Hi! I bought Rog phone 3 on Sept 29. Apart from display issues, now I also get dust in wide angle camera. Please help Asus team.