This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Standby Battery Drain

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
This mobile network standby is draining the most of the battery than any other usage I have done.. Its not fair.. Please tell us some solutions about it.. I have never faced this kind of issue earlier when I had noughat version mobile... Seems like this problem came after oreo.. Please help me..
27 REPLIES 27

prashanth
Rising Star II
Same with mee too,i i hardly use mobile data....but its draining battery 

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Are you gonna reply us or not? We badly need that solution...

gunmanrishi
Star II
This mobile battery standby draining is a issue since they released the 6z. But it's Asus they don't care like other brands like one plus whose prime focus is their users. Don't waste your time here and Google what the solution is. Asus is only good at advertising not at supporting. 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This mobile battery standby draining is a issue since they released the 6z. But it's Asus they don't care like other brands like one plus whose prime focus is their users. Don't waste your time here and Google what the solution is. Asus is only good at advertising not at supporting. 
I understand you want us to reply faster by writing that we don't care. We do! it's just that I'm still waiting for a reply (clarification) internally. I'm also extra slow at replying since I'm on vacation but I care so much that I come here anyway 😉

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
I understand you want us to reply faster by writing that we don't care. We do! it's just that I'm still waiting for a reply (clarification) internally. I'm also extra slow at replying since I'm on vacation but I care so much that I come here anyway 😉
Thank you @@Anders_ASUS for clarification.. We are eagerly waiting for this major issue to be resolved.. Please take this problem seriously as 5000Mah battery doesn't act like one infront of this problem.. So please do your best and keep us posted..