nuccio
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3 Global
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:. Not
Frequency of Occurrence:. Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all apos
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My front notification light does not flash when there are notifications. This is happing with the latest firmware as well as the last firmware. I have factory defaulted my phone , which is a right pain in the arse to have to do and iit has made no difference. The system light on the back flashes with notifications, the front does not.

Not sure how many times I need to start a new thread on this issue before Asus reaches out to me, but so far I have heard jack shit from them. I need this to work. The front LED light works as it comes on when charging. So it has to be a software issue.
8 REPLIES 8

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@nuccio Sorry for the late reply, I could've sworn I made a post earlier.
Go into Settings -> Display -> Scroll down to Light management -> Toogle 'LED indicator' on
You can also press the text, which will reveal more settings. Make sure that all settings on that page are enabled.
You can also try flipping everything on/off to see if that takes care of it.
Mention me in this thread if you don't get it to work doing the above.

nuccio
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS
I have tried disabling and enabling LED notification in settings and it has made no difference. The only app that works with the notification LED is GMail. Missed calls, messages, Outlook, Whatsapp etc, none of these light up the notification LED when there is a notification. I have even factory defaulted the phone and started again and it has made no difference.

John_p
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@nuccio Sorry for the late reply, I could've sworn I made a post earlier.

Go into Settings -> Display -> Scroll down to Light management -> Toogle 'LED indicator' on

You can also press the text, which will reveal more settings. Make sure that all settings on that page are enabled.

You can also try flipping everything on/off to see if that takes care of it.

Mention me in this thread if you don't get it to work doing the above.

View post
I have tried all these methods but it didn't go with them . It's a bug which came with the .58 update as I noticed it from that day and hasn't gone since then .
It wasn't there before .58 update

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@nuccio I'm sending you instructions on how to log your device, so our developers can take a look.