This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months Until The End Of The Year Still No Word On If VOLTE Will Be Enabled On TMobile

sedl23
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Still no word or confirmation from Asus when all of us Zenfone 6 users will be forced to get a new phone once the new year begins what's going on? If it doesn't support volte on tmobile we have to get a new phone that does. It seems like Asus isn't commenting and it also seems like they won't be releasing the Zenfone 7 in america either. What is going on?
21 REPLIES 21

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

Hello I see you guys are talking about the zenphone 6&7. But will the ROG PHONE 2 have the volte update??? Please let me know. 😿

View post
I don't have the answer, but since it should get another year of updates I would be very surprised if it doesn't get it but the Zen6 does. Probably not until Android 11 is released for your device. But, again, I have no internal knowledge but only common sense so hopefully it is correct.

soonertoad
Star II
I am going to give Asus two more months before I have to buy a new phone. That will be an annoying waste of money. The hardware in the Zen 6 is far from obsolete.

Aryan202
Community Legend I

Interesting

Aryan202
Community Legend I
img-20201006-164604-097.jpg
Android 11 beta

TheLostSwede
Star III
Averan

img-20201006-164604-097.jpg

Android 11 beta