This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About crashing issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
This thread is to highlight the crashing issue that has plagued Zenfone 6 since the 167 FOTA update. Please, whoever is having this issue, leave a comment stating the same under this thread so the mods stop shunning this issue away as a hardware problem. Let them know that people are having this issue. 

The reason behind this being stated as a hardware problem is probably to extort people of their one and only free hardware repair covered under warranty. Please don't let this happen. The phone as I count has crashed 47 times today itself. How much do you expect me to bear? Your phone has a shitty resale value so I can't easily sell this and buy the good old OnePlus (An option which I am really starting to consider seriously let me tell you)
21 REPLIES 21

I have similar issue. I can't turn on my phone now. It's just not even trying to reset. I need to contact service ;( 

metallus
Star II
I have the same issue. I bought 8GB ram version in Poland (shipped from Germany via https://eshop.asus.com/pl-PL/)
I took a maximum care of it but after 3 weeks it went into a bootloop and died.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all
Our developers are investigating the issue that you are facing on .167.
For now, we have issued Version WW-16.1220.1906.174 a few days ago - are you still experiencing the same issues?

Br
CH

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi all
For now, we have issued Version WW-16.1220.1906.174 a few days ago - are you still experiencing the same issues?

Br
CH
Yes sir, on the day that I updated to 174 I hardly used the phone because it kept crashing. After that the frequency has reduced but it's still happening

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi all

Br
CH
Yes sir, on the day that I updated to 174 I hardly used the phone because it kept crashing. After that the frequency has reduced but it's still happening
By Lower frequency I mean Once in 2 days but when it starts it keeps happening for 5-10 minutes and the networks keep disconnecting (both WiFi and cellular) for 15-20 minutes. As much as I've been able to conclude, once the phone is put to charging, the issue seems to be on hold for a day or two before it reappear s