cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent crashes and device auto toggling airplane mode

daveamol
Star II
So the phone goes into a loop of doing the following since past few days -
- Keep toggling airplane mode. The button does not toggle but WiFi and sim networks toggle
- The phone then keeps restarting for 5 minutes straight.
How can I report or debug this issue ? Any help would be appreciated

13 REPLIES 13

daveamol
Star II
@Anders_ASUS I've sent the device to a service center for now but the numbers above do indicate issues, would you agree ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Let's wait and see what readings you get when you get your device back

nikhil_sen93
Star III
Hey guys i had this problem 20 days back... i gave it to the service center they said that they can't fix the issue so they will have to ship it to asus and it will take 14 days to solve the problem. Now i received my phone where they said that the issue was resolved but crap... my phone is in the same damn condition crashed twice and now its not evening booting. The phone restarted and now it's stuck on the asus logo... I am not even able to force shut down or restart the phone from this asus logo. I genuinely regret buying this phone. I am going to give it back to them and if the issue is not resolved i will raise a complaint in the consumer court for refunding the amount as that is the only alternative i think is possible as the overall asus after sales service is terrible...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm sorry they didn't fix your phone. This is probably due to some human error because it sounds very strange that you still have the same issue if they really fixed it. Send it in again if you haven't already and I'm positive that it will be fixed.