This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZS630KL keeps crashing after the latest OTA update (ver *.167)

ankur_kar
Star III
I received the latest OTA update on 25th night and since yesterday my phone keeps crashing. I also noticed that while opening anything, the network (both WiFi and mobile network) keep resetting on its own. The phone crashes randomly and has become pretty much annoying and useless. It's making my daily usage counter productive. Anyone facing this issue and is there any solution to this?
55 REPLIES 55

ankur_kar
Star III
Day 8 gone and no updates from ASUS yet whether the repairs are even happening and when I may get my phone, hopefully in working condition.

metallus
Star II
Mine died last week and it's still dead. I got an 8GB RAM version and it was great for 3 weeks... until it died without a reason.

ankur_kar
Star III
ASUS won't give replacement. They will give the excuse of policy. Better get it repaired and hope that the issue doesn't occur again.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
metallus said:
Mine died last week and it's still dead. I got an 8GB RAM version and it was great for 3 weeks... until it died without a reason.
So sorry for the issue that occured on your ZenFone 6. Please contact your local ASUS service center for further help on the repair process.

Br 
CH

misc_mukund
Star III
I am from Chennai and after the latest firm ware update yesterday my phone has crashed multiple times. Does boot loop for 5 to 6 time. Where is the service centre in Chennai. Thankful