This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Asus 6z (automatically shuts down won't start easily)

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
58 REPLIES 58

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Go to service centre they will replace the motherboard
you went to service center?
and now your issue is solved?

nikhil_sen93
Star III
Hey guys i had  this problem 20 days back... i gave it to the service center which is placed in mumbai (borivali), they said
that they can't fix the issue so they will have to ship it to asus and it will take 14 days to solve the problem. Now i received my phone where they said that the issue was resolved but crap... my phone is in the same damn condition crashed twice and now its not evening booting, attaching 2 files for proof as well. The phone restarted and now it's stuck on the asus logo... I genuinely regret buying this phone. I am going to give it back to them and if the issue is not resolved i will raise a complaint in the consumer court for refunding the amount as that is the only alternative i think is possible as the overall asus after sales service is terrible...

Update on this issue : I am not even able to force shut down or restart the phone from this asus logo

Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_c4_bis3rlc7kyvv.jpegbtqgeix0s0bl.jpeg

immondal75
Star III
I also facing an problem while screen automatically shut down 

immondal75
Star III
What is the solution while screen automatically shutting down ??? It is very annoying . This all happened after new up update please fix this bug

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
What is the solution while screen automatically shutting down ??? It is very annoying . This all happened after new up update please fix this bug
service center