This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Feature request

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hey there, mods. I wanted to share some suggestions for UI experience which I think might be helpful for many users. Please let me know If any of these is possible
1). Use of smart key as shutter is very tough with a protective case. I was thinking maybe the fingerprint sensor could make a very comfortable shutter without any hand shaking.
2) Inbuilt FPS monitor for game genie, third party apps mostly require rooting and I don't want to do that to my phone so I was hoping if this would become an inbuilt feature
3) Inbuilt thermal readings of phone is possible
4) After bringing down the notification panel, It would be great if we could swipe notifications away by swiping to the right or left side on the fingerprint sensor (I'm sorry if this sounds OTT. I don't know the sensors limitations)

9 REPLIES 9

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
also add accent color to choose for themes and add themes like in zenfone 5
Try this, kinda works on Zenfone 6/z:
ZenUI Themes 1.8.0.49_190312

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Please If any of the mods could just tell me if these points are worth discussion or not, I've been waiting for days now

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
also add accent color to choose for themes and add themes like in zenfone 5
Try this, kinda works on Zenfone 6/z:
ZenUI Themes 1.8.0.49_190312

i have this but all nice ones are paid

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey there, mods. I wanted to share some suggestions for UI experience which I think might be helpful for many users. Please let me know If any of these is possible
1). Use of smart key as shutter is very tough with a protective case. I was thinking maybe the fingerprint sensor could make a very comfortable shutter without any hand shaking.
2) Inbuilt FPS monitor for game genie, third party apps mostly require rooting and I don't want to do that to my phone so I was hoping if this would become an inbuilt feature
4) After bringing down the notification panel, It would be great if we could swipe notifications away by swiping to the right or left side on the fingerprint sensor (I'm sorry if this sounds OTT. I don't know the sensors limitations)

Hi

We'll forward your suggestions to our developers for study, however at this point these implementations are not on our priority.

Br
CH

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III

1. I would recommend to use the very easy and intuitive shutter timer to get steady shots. Just slide the shutter button in the direction of the small arrow to choose between 1-10 seconds
2. Maybe this feature will find its way into a future fota. It's not our top priority but we understand that some people want this.
3. You can use a 3rd party app for this which makes it low priority.
4. I'm not sure I would want this feature as a user. Sounds much less intuitive than just swiping with your finger, the normal way
Thanks for the feedback though. It really helps us to improve so keep it coming.