Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 Display Issue

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
1. Model Name: Asus ROG
2. FirmwareVersion: Android 10
3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
4 Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
5. APPName & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Youtube, Mx Player, Netflix
Did Asus use some sort of LCD display ? Blacks dont have even half the contrast and seem gray. Youtube videos have a red tint and irrespective of brightness colours seem washed out/over exposed. Pleasssse Asus fix this issue. Everything's fine except the display.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dr. SushP

1. Model Name: Asus ROG

2. FirmwareVersion: Android 10

3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted

4 Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

5. APPName & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Youtube, Mx Player, Netflix

Did Asus use some sort of LCD display ? Blacks dont have even half the contrast and seem gray. Youtube videos have a red tint and irrespective of brightness colours seem washed out/over exposed. Pleasssse Asus fix this issue. Everything's fine except the display.

========================================

Asus ROG 3 Display Issue
use firefox and you'll see the blacks and color appear again. There is some weird transparent overlay on youtube for some reason.

Mr_Bing
Star I
Facing the same problem... Whenever i open youtube their is some redish tone on the screen and if i switch to any other app their is some blackish tone on that app which disappears after few second.

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
ASUS ... 😭😭😭😭😭😭