cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report M1

Ichigo47
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone Max Pro M1 ( ASUS_X00TD ZB602KL )
Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The problem is :
1. Cannot move file to PC ( always permission denied )
2. Apk File manager always Force close.
3. When restarting the Handphone, the notification ringtone changes back to normal.
4. Data on the SD card is undetectable and cannot be deleted using a file manager.
5. Bluetooth audio developer settings when finished setting, the settings return to normal when exiting the app.
6. When it is charging on the screen it says slow charging then after a few minutes the charging returns to normal to fast charging.
7. The notification sound suddenly hardens on its own
8. When I initially updated to Android 10 there weren't too many bugs but after 1 week many bugs started appearing

Please fix the bug that I found immediately, Sorry if there is a wrong sentence because my English is bad, I'm from Indonesia 🙏
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi firosmart.info
Thank you for your asking. Our latest Android 10 beta firmware version WW-17.2017.2008.432 rolled out last week. Please update to the latest version first. If any issue appears, please report to the link below as ZenFone Max Pro A10 Community
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/zenfone-max-pro-series-a10_en