ikkigooners
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1908.109
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

Last edited by ikkigooners on 2019/9/5 18:21 LOOK AT MY LAST POST, IT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED SINCE THIS WAS POSTED.
Hi, ever since the new update, my camera took a blurry photo if the object is more than 1 meter (and infinity), the focus is fine with object less than 1 meter (up to around 10 cm). The firmware is WW.Phone-16.0615.1905.102-0 and my Camera app version is 4.2.11.4_19064.
  • I already tried to reset my phone twice, but it still takes a blurry photo.
  • Tried formatting cache partition, still blurry.
  • Resetting the camera app, still blurry.
  • Tried changing saving location from MicroSD to internal is still blurry
  • The bug is only in main camera, the ultra-wide is not affected.
  • Pro mode's manual focus is also take blurry photo even with the slider is cranked to infinite.
Here's the example in 10 cm distance (good focus): Here's when taking photo with 1+ meter (blurry): 100% crop, so blurry. Waiting for firmware fix ASAP.Can't afford to bring the phone to service center as the nearest service center is located at 5 hours driving (200+ km, shitty road) from my location. Thanks.
30 REPLIES 30

bondol_hendra
Star I
My primary camera Zenfone 5 is blur. I think is bad for update from ASUS.
My cellphone is just over 1 years old. It's very bad, because my history using phone is not broken over 3-4 years.
I bought asus zenfone with expensive. I think, I will using this phone 4-5 years with asus.
what the responsibilities from asus if almost all your user zenfone 5 a have problem like this?