This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! My Asus Zenfone Maxpro M1 suddenly shut down and I did not know why.

r210271462
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I tried opening it, but it won't fully open. Once it reached the Asus logo, it automatically shut down. Can someone help me???
😓

7 REPLIES 7

ZT-38b5c505
Star I
r210271462

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I tried opening it, but it won't fully open. Once it reached the Asus logo, it automatically shut down. Can someone help me???

😓

Hi! My Asus Zenfone Maxpro M1 suddenly shut down and I did not know why.
i am also facing same issue, while using its turn off then its not turn on back completely . just showing asus logo and turn off but phone stay in fastboot mod so i think phone software(OS) corrupted not battery issue.

this problem happed after latest update.

Stphnie
Star I
HI my Asus Zenfone Max M1 suddenly shuts down, The first time that I experienced this was when 2 months after I bought it. And happened today also. And I don't know why it usually happen

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Stphnie
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

Besides, kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
3. what is the issue frequency?
4. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
5. If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?

Since your device is still in warranty, if the issue remains the same after performing the Factory Reset, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs