This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Vivobook x512u UEFI password reset

D4rkn37
Star II
Hello, i have big problem 1 year ago IT guy reinstall windows and set UEFI admin user password now i want reinstall windows and cant acces bios with admin rights or BOOT from USB how can i reset that password without laptop disband. i search and read 3 hours in google cant find solution for this case. Recovery password (ALT+R. ALT+R+F9) not work its not change to recovery password for masster password reset with special date YYYY-MM-DD
14 REPLIES 14

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
D4rkn37

here is no service centers 😞 i think here is PRO forum but its wrong. so stupid answers :((((((

View post
sorry i am not professional. I am normal user like you .
I too searched Google there is no trick to get reset password.
only way is to reflash the bios firmware on the bios chip removed from the motherboard by special device..

D4rkn37
Star II
GOOGLE is like dirty whore, he is not index anymore solutions and really help webpages. use other search engines yandex or some others

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
D4rkn37

GOOGLE is like dirty whore, he is not index anymore solutions and really help webpages. use other search engines yandex or some others

View post
I seen one solution via YouTube and on one website, but the solution will work only laptop manufactured in 2001 , that solution does not work for new laptop motherboards. I too tested on my vivobook laptop yesterday after reading your post. but solution does not worked.

D4rkn37
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120308#Comment_120308

I seen one solution via YouTube and on one website, but the solution will work only laptop manufactured in 2001 , that solution does not work for new laptop motherboards. I too tested on my vivobook laptop yesterday after reading your post. but solution does not worked.

View post
can you call shamans and help me with that i will pay

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
D4rkn37

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120313#Comment_120313

can you call shamans and help me with that i will pay

View post
Shamans means .
you can contact chip level service engineers to nearest city.