asus unlock bootloader tool not working

batchmate06
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_9.1.0.12_190827
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
screenshot-20200731-075938709.jpg

========================================

4 REPLIES 4

Rickkk
Star III
Another one @Christine_ASUS...
😞

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi batchmate06
Please avoid to post the same question. Any bootloader unlock related issue, kindly reply in the thread below
yusufarifin532

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5 ZE620KL
  2. Firmware Version: WW_15_0610_1801_42
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device App

photo-2020-06-09-17-50-53.jpg

The program does not unlock the bootloader, writes (An unknown error occurs, which may be a network connection issue. please wait and try again later)

Unlock Device App does not unlock bootloader

Hi Rickkk, thank you for let me know.

bash_sheer
Star I
Hi Asus support,

I'm using a ZenFone Selfie which I bought few years back(2017) and tried to unlock the boot loader today (30Sep2020) however I face the network connection error. Kindly help. I have attached the phone info for your reference. Let me know what other info do you need from me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Basheer

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi bash.sheer
For ZD551KL, there will no longer have any maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.