hamad_baig2
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: CN Version
Firmware Version:.70
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The phone is suffering from android system battery drain. Android system is draining a big chunk of the battery. I don't use netflix and a light a user of youtube. Please help
screenshot-20200925-010459617.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

sagarthukral
Star II
After .78 update I'm noticing that System UI doesn't show up in the battery usage stats and Android system eats much less battery now

gugul
Rising Star II
I'll say the SOT is quite good for me at least. I'm attaching a screenshot. 90hz always on, balance mode, 30-40% brightness.
screenshot-20200929-062626050.jpg
screenshot-20200929-062704998.jpg

John_p
Rising Star I
gugul

I'll say the SOT is quite good for me at least. I'm attaching a screenshot. 90hz always on, balance mode, 30-40% brightness.

screenshot-20200929-062626050.jpg

screenshot-20200929-062704998.jpg

View post
You seemed to be getting great sot . Does your slow charge work ? I get approx 1 hour of battery for every 10% how is your battery so good

hamad_baig2
Star II
sagarthukral

After .78 update I'm noticing that System UI doesn't show up in the battery usage stats and Android system eats much less battery now

View post
I have updated to the latest version now, will share any improvements in the battery.

gugul
Rising Star II
John p

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119987#Comment_119987

You seemed to be getting great sot . Does your slow charge work ? I get approx 1 hour of battery for every 10% how is your battery so good

View post
I generally put my phone on charge while going to bed with schedule charging toggled ON. And I use it normally. It's nothing like I'm doing something extraordinary to achieve this battery life. On a general note i get min 10hrs with every Full charge. When I cap my charging limit to 80, I get 7:30-8 hrs of backup. And yeahhh I charge with 'slow charge' toggled ON most of the time.