This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple of issues encounter (indonesia retail product that just launch two days ago)

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: .70
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Well.. it's really unfortunate for the developer team to seeing you guys messed up a lot with this phone release. it feels like let down and grows a really bad case of disappointment to me and the other cosumer. you guys just like single handedly giving your own consumer a trust issues,
okay anyway there's a lot of problem i encounter, like A LOT in a span of TWO DAYS. and it's a freaking flagship phone dude lol c'mon you can do better than this xD okay so here's the problem
I tried my phone before update to check if there's any black crush issue on the screen.. and yeah it's visible in the lowest brightness (0-30%). and then i updated the firmware into .70. it's improves a lot in the lower brightness but the crush appears on the medium brightness like 45% - 50%. is it called and improvement ? nope it's called epic fail.. miserably
Green tint it's annoying, can you guys removes it, like legit ? i can't even notice any green tint in the new lenovo legion phone at all.. and it's using the same amoled with 144hz. weird huh ?
My second sim is not working and it says (sim 2 is not allowed) my second sim is working on my other phone but not in my rog 3 for some reason.. and funny enough, everytime i turn on the sim 2, the sim 1 isn't working too. and when i turn the second sim off.. the first sim is turned on again. what the f*ck ?
Ram usage is so big compare to Rog phone 2 (even with all app closed)
that's all.. i just burned my 10mil for a failure product.
hope you can fix that things all in the next update immediatelly specifically in my country indonesia. because there's a lot of human buying your product and feel disappointed in just a couple of days.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
oh by the way i just want to know if it's safe to upload the bug report in here ? because it says that there's a sensitive information inside. what do you think ?
16 REPLIES 16

robustagundam
Star III
i fell you bro my phone get 45C just updating app (wtf)
sim 2 is not allowed after i update to 17.0823.2008.78
dear asus i work hard for this phone and yet i got this ....please fix this i have to work using both sim

Ogghy
Rising Star II
It's actually the second time i created a thread in this forum. The first one is on the rog phone 2 forum, yep as you expected, there's no moderators reply to my post whatsoever. And this is the second time that they being deaf on this site. Bad move.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Gonna summon it then
@ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
Can you guys respond and give us some bright side over this probs ? Thanks

robustagundam
Star III
i already summon them but no answer
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36782/problem-network-sim-card-1-2-after-update-17-0823-2008-...
9.999.999 its full of hardwork to buy this phone

leohandy90
Star I
Same problem here, i bought it from erafone and unboxing the phone 3 times already. The third one still got the problem. Sim 2 not allowed and make sim 1 and 2 go offline (no signal), when i turn it off sim 1 seems normal. When i changed my sim 2 to sim 1, sim 2 for mobile data just reach 3g and cant reach 4g.

screenshot-20200926-081247330.jpg