volkslove
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG2 phone
Firmware Version:17.0240.2009.47
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:after update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After that last update battery life has decreased tremendously without any change in usage. Anyone else experience this?

56 REPLIES 56

amolsiddhi
Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/118562#Comment_118562

Its not googleplay, i have downgraded my phone software and i am not facing any issues. Also asus have removed the update from their site because of this issue so STOP SAYING ITS GOOGLE PLAY 😡

View post
Akash Asus is thinking we Indians dont have clue related to any tech, they give us any blunder answers which is extremely inappropriate

Not applicable
amolsiddhi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/118571#Comment_118571

Akash Asus is thinking we Indians dont have clue related to any tech, they give us any blunder answers which is extremely inappropriate

View post
They think none of the users have no knowledge about the device, all knowledge rests with mods even though they dont have any idea about the bugs in their own software. We can do nothing except boycotting asus and spreading awareness. They sure have power to ban us from this forum but they forget that we can make a new account so get outta here mods and asus fanboys, all you get is hate because of your ignorance. I would insult asus at every opportunity i get because you deserve it

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Soccerburn55

I am also having crazy battery drain from android systems after the most recent update.

View post
It has been solved in .49 which was rolled out yesterday wait if you haven't got the ota yet

ah_shun_90
Star I
Hi, updated to .49 but battery still draining fast. Looked at what is draining the batt, does not tally. It does not show the missing percentage. Please help

Simon_So
Star II
I've got an update 17.0240.2009.49 today. Phone dont seem to heat up faster than usual now even with the 90FPS on pubg mobile (used the HEX editor method). I'll keep monitoring it for the day.